Provost's OfficeAcademic Support
TCC offers several areas on campus to support both students and faculty.
- Center for Professional Enrichment - Promoting excellence in teaching, learning and leadership for faculty and staff.
- Library Resources for Faculty - Library information and research resources for faculty.
- TCC Online for Faculty - TCC Online is the campus’ leader in training, professional development, and support for faculty who teach online.
- Learning Commons - The Learning Commons provides learning and technology assistance, resources, and computer access to all currently enrolled TCC students and university partners.
- Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) - The focus of our QEP is to actively improve student digital literacy across the curriculum by establishing measurable competencies and assessing student progress toward those competencies.