December 14, 2017
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (December 14, 2017) – TCC will close for Winter Break at 1 p.m. on Friday, December 15. The College will reopen at 8 a.m., Tuesday, January 2.
The College would like to remind everyone of the following dates in advance of the Spring 2018 Semester:
- Classes begin January 8.
- Registration for Spring 2018 will continue during the Winter Break through Eaglenet. (To make changes or revisions to your spring schedule, log on to Eaglenet and use “Add/Drop Classes”.)
- To verify fee payment information, log on to Eaglenet and select either “My Schedule” or "Pay Fees." Students are asked to check their fee slip for payment deadline information. All fees must be paid by the deadline on the slip to avoid forfeiture of class schedules.
- Fees can be paid on-line (by credit card) and must be paid on the same date of registration through Eaglenet. NOTE: From 11:30 a.m. Friday, December 15 through Monday, January 1, the only available fee payment method will be via online credit card. Please ensure you include the zip code of the card OWNER or you will receive an error and the transaction will not completely process to satisfy your outstanding fees.
- Fall 2017 grades will be available on Eaglenet under “View Transcript."
- To access Financial Aid information, including the status of your financial aid award, log on to Eaglenet and select "Financial Aid Application Status."
- To request an official TCC transcript, click here.
- Official high school and college transcripts sent to TCC after December 15 will be logged-in and processed in the order in which they were received upon our return on January 2.
- All new TCC students are required to complete New Student Orientation online. If you are a new student, please go to the Orientation website and follow the steps.
- For other general FAQs, use AskStudentCentral.
All other timeline information for Spring 2018 can be found at the Spring 2018 Academic Calendar.
Additionally, TCC basketball will host games December 28 and 29. All games will take place in the Bill Hebrock Eagledome. TCC students, faculty and staff are admitted free with a valid TCC ID. For dates and times, visit www.TCCeagles.com.
TCC wishes you a safe and happy holiday season. We look forward to serving you in the Spring 2018 semester.