Office Specialist Certificate
The Office Specialist Certificate program allows students to gain essential knowledge and training necessary for entry into an office support staff career or to allow professionals to update/obtain new skills.
Overview / Requirements
Program Overview & Requirements
To prepare students for entry into an office support staff position or to allow professionals to update/obtain new skills.
Coursework in this program articulates into the Office Administration, A.S. (2107) degree program.
18 credit hours
Business, Industry and Technology
(850) 201-8352 or email@example.com
View Information about Graduation Requirements and Year of Entry .
- CTS1220C Microsoft Specialist: Word 3 credit hour(s)
- CTS1760C Microsoft Specialist: Outlook 3 credit hour(s)
- MNA1161 Introduction to Customer Service 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1324 Business Mathematics 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1355 Records Management 3 credit hour(s)
- OST1401 Administrative Support Systems and Procedures 3 credit hour(s)