To graduate from TCC, you must:
- Satisfactorily complete the degree program(s) for which you are enrolled
- Have at least a 2.0 GPA in your TCC coursework and at least a 2.0 cumulative (all college work) GPA
- Have earned at least 25% of credit hours toward degree from TCC
- Complete the graduation application in Eaglenet
- Under the Advising menu in EagleNet select "Graduation Application"
- The graduation application will become available once you have completed 75% of your degree program
- Note: if you do not graduate the semester for which you apply, you must submit another graduation application for the next semester.
Download the Steps to Graduate Checklist
You will not have the option to submit your application until you have completed 75% of your degree program. To check if you are eligible, click here to log-in to Eaglenet and review your graduation status.
- Fall graduation: December 1
- Spring graduation: April 1
- Summer graduation: July 1
In honor of our graduates and their families, TCC hosts an annual Commencement Ceremony each spring. Those eligible to participate will receive an e-mail outlining instructions for how to register. For more information, click here.
All graduating students receive one official diploma at no additional cost. Diplomas will be mailed to students approximately eight to ten weeks after the degree is awarded and reflected on the student's transcript.
|If you graduate in:||Your diploma will be mailed on or before:|
|Fall Term (December)||March 1|
|Spring Term (May)||July 1|
|Summer Term (August)||October 1|
- If you do not graduate the semester for which you apply, you must submit another graduation application for the next semester.
- If you leave TCC for at least 12 consecutive months, you must be readmitted to TCC. If requirements for your degree have changed, you will have to complete graduation requirements under the current year catalog.
- All degrees, certificates and required classes are subject to change.
Visit TCC's Ask Student Centeral for everything you've ever wanted to know about Admissions/Records, Graduation, Advising, Financial Aid, or Registration, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 201-4444.