Personal Info Change

It is important that students update their records to reflect changes or corrections in their personal information (e.g., name, Social Security number, address, phone number, email address). Changes can be made online via TCC EagleNet Changes can also be made by completing the Personal Information Change form and submitting it to the Admissions and Records office in the Student Union, second floor.

Note, all name changes and corrections to Social Security numbers must be accompanied by appropriate documentation.

Login to TCC EagleNet

Personal Information Change form