ApplyDual Enrollment Student
HIGH SCHOOL DUAL ENROLLMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
Spring 2018 Registration Information
- All dual enrolled students will be able to register as of Monday, November 20th. Please be sure all appropriate documents are submitted by the deadline of noon, Tuesday, December 5, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Allow 24 - 48 hours after forms have been submitted for processing (does not include weekends and holiday breaks). Forms submitted to me, as of November 17, 2017, 4pm, have been processed. Please register for your TCC campus (online, face to face) courses.
- Forms submitted November 17, 2017 after 4pm will be processed upon my return. Continuing dual enrolled students may go ahead and register.
- Students will have a zero balance on the schedule upon registration of courses after processing is complete - please check email if there is a balance.
- Students who will take dual enrolled courses taught only at their high school campus will have a schedule after the spring deadline.
- All dual enrollment forms have been updated for home school, public, and private schooled students - please use updated forms - forms are available below under the tab labeled "Obtain Permission to Register" below.
- Dual enrolled students who plan to attend TCC after high school graduation will NOT need to complete a new TCC application.
- Appropriate forms and procedures will be sent to all dual enrolled graduating seniors early spring via TCC email.
- Dual enrolled students who wish to request official TCC transcripts may do so at http://www.tcc.fl.edu/academics/student-records-registrar--admin-needs/transcripts/.
Parents, are you looking for more information about our High School Dual Enrollment Program? Look no further! Check out our Parent High School Dual Enrollment Powerpoint Presentation for more information!
|45 hours +||Monday, October 30, 2017|
|30 hrs - 44 hrs||Monday, November 6, 2017|
|15 hrs - 29 hrs||Monday, November 13, 2017|
|0 hrs - 14 hrs||Monday, November 20, 2017|
|Spring 2018||Noon, Tuesday, December 5, 2017|
*Late forms will not be accepted.
Steps to TCC
Accelerated students in public, private or home education programs are eligible to apply for the Dual Enrollment Program. Students can take classes that will satisfy their high school graduation requirements while also counting as college credit towards a TCC Associates degree. Students can also take courses that pertain to their major area(s) of interest. TCC waives all tuition and fees for dual-enrolled students.
Download the Dual Enrollment Steps to TCC.
Obtain Permission to Register
Meet with your High School Guidance Counselor or Home Education Official to verify you meet admissions criteria and to complete the Dual Enrollment Permission to Register Form 2017 or Home Education Permission to Register Form 2017 (home schooled only) and other applicable forms:
- Home Education Articulation Agreement (home schooled students only). Please submit pages of this document for each student.
- Home School County Verification Form (home schooled students only). TCC's service are includes the following counties: Gadsden, Leon, and Wakulla.
- Permission to Access Home Education Records (home schooled only)
- Exception to High School GPA (if applicable)
- Math Remediation Affidavit (private school students only, if applicable)
Apply to TCC
- Apply for admission to TCC using our online application. Be sure to complete the Dual Enrollment application to avoid delayed processing time.
- After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to TCC Passport and access your TCC email.
Submit Test Scores
Request official copies of placement test scores (ACT, SAT, PERT) be sent to TCC.
Search for Courses and Register
Questions? Contact us at (850) 201-8555 or email email@example.com, or stop by the Admissions Office located on the second floor of the Student Union.
Continuing Dual Enrollment Process
Please follow this process each semester until final semester:
- Dual Enrollment Permission to Register Form 2017
- Transcript with unweighted high school gpa
- Dual Enrollment Course Adjustment Form 2017 (if applicable)
- Home Education Permission to Register Form 2017
- Home Education Course Adjustment Form 2017 (if applicable)
All forms must be submitted on or before established deadlines each semester.
Spring 2018 deadline: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 by Noon