ApplyDual Enrollment Student
HIGH SCHOOL DUAL ENROLLMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
Spring 2018 Registration Information
- All dual enrollment forms have been updated for home school, public, and private schooled students - please use updated forms - forms are available below under the tab labeled "Obtain Permission to Register" below.
IMPORTANT SPRING DATES
|Last day to ADD||See Academic Calendar|
|Last day to DROP||See Academic Calendar|
|Last day to WITHDRAW||See Academic Calendar|
Spring 2018 Academic Calendar: http://www.tcc.fl.edu/media/divisions/academic-affairs/Spring-Calendar-2018.pdf
- Dual enrolled students who plan to attend TCC after high school graduation will NOT need to complete a new TCC application.
- Appropriate forms and procedures will be sent to all dual enrolled graduating seniors early spring via TCC email.
- Dual enrolled students who wish to request official TCC transcripts may do so at http://www.tcc.fl.edu/academics/student-records-registrar--admin-needs/transcripts/.
SUMMER/FALL 2018 Registration Windows
|Special Populations||Monday, March 26, 2018|
|30+ hrs||Monday, April 2, 2018|
|0 hrs - 29 hrs||Monday, April 9, 2018|
SUMMER/FALL 2018 Deadlines
|SUMMER 2018||Noon, Tuesday, June 12, 2018|
|FALL 2018||Noon, Friday, August 10, 2018|
Parents, are you looking for more information about our High School Dual Enrollment Program? Look no further! Check out our Parent High School Dual Enrollment Powerpoint Presentation for more information!
STEPS TO TCC
Accelerated students in public, private or home education programs are eligible to apply for the Dual Enrollment Program. Students can take classes that will satisfy their high school graduation requirements while also counting as college credit towards a TCC Associates degree. Students can also take courses that pertain to their major area(s) of interest. TCC waives all tuition and fees for dual-enrolled students.
Download the Dual Enrollment Steps to TCC.
Obtain Permission to Register
Meet with your High School Guidance Counselor or Home Education Official to verify you meet admissions criteria and to complete the Dual Enrollment Permission to Register or Home Education Permission to Register (home schooled only) and other applicable forms:
- Home Education Articulation Agreement (home schooled students only). Please submit pages of this document for each student.
- Verification of Home Education Registration (home schooled students only). TCC's service are includes the following counties: Gadsden, Leon, and Wakulla.
- Permission to Access Home Education Records (home schooled only)
- Exception to High School GPA (if applicable)
- Math Remediation Affidavit (private school students only, if applicable)
Apply to TCC
- Apply for admission to TCC using our online application. Be sure to complete the Dual Enrollment application to avoid delayed processing time.
- After you submit you will receive a confirmation page with your TCC Identification number, email address and password. Keep this page for your records as you will need this information to log in to TCC Passport and access your TCC email.
Submit Test Scores
Request official copies of placement test scores (ACT, SAT, PERT) be sent to TCC.
Search for Courses and Register
Questions? Contact us at (850) 201-8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Admissions Office located on the second floor of the Student Union.
Continuing Dual Enrollment Process and Forms
Please follow this process each semester until final semester:
- Dual Enrollment Permission to Register
- Transcript with unweighted high school gpa
- Dual Enrollment Course Adjustment (if applicable)
All forms must be submitted on or before established deadlines each semester.