Career CenterPost a Job or Internship
TCC offers 90 career programs with training in the Top 10 Careers in Demand.
Post an Internship
Employer Benefits to Hosting an Intern
Supervising an intern requires employee time and talent. Benefits to hosting an intern include:
- Access to students who are enthusiastic about learning
- Chance to mold employees by helping them gain management experience
- Company name recognition on TCC’s campus
- Facilitated links between your business and TCC for potential research, teaching and recruitment opportunities
- Increased number of students who stay in the community post-graduation
- Opportunity to assess the capacities of a potential employee
To host an intern, please register and upload your internship in TCC FutureLink.
Find Talented Employees for Your Company
Register & Post a Job in TCC FutureLink
Looking to hire talented employees? Post your job opportunities to FutureLink for TCC students and alumni to see.
Attend TCC’s Job Fair
The Career Center holds annual job fairs in April and November. To attend, register online with FutureLink or call (850) 201-6172.
Host a Hiring Session
Have an immediate need? Employers can host a formal hiring session on campus. These events serve as a mini job fair and give employers an opportunity to meet one-on-one with potential TCC candidates.
For more information about on-campus recruitment, please contact Christy Mantzanas at (850) 201-6172 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about TCC Career Services, download the TCC Career Center Employer Guide .
EMPLOYERS - Looking for a opportunity to help TCC students? If so, we need you! CareerFEST is an event which connects TCC students to local employers, to assist with resume reviews, mock interviews and career guidance.
The Fall 2018 CareerFEST will take place in September. For additional information or if you are interested in participating, please contact the Career Center Director, Catie Goodman, at email@example.com or (850) 201-8281.
The TCC Career Center is excited to launch EagleShadow!
The EagleShadow Program is a structured matching process that connects students with one-day shadowing opportunities for career exploration and a sneak peek into their future!
Why Take an Eagle to Work
Benefits for EagleShadow Hosts may include:
- Giving Back: Your advice as a professional is invaluable to students wishing to gain information about their future career field. Pay it foward by sharing insight of your industry with the next generation.
- Building Your Brand: The EagleShadow Program introduces students to your organization and its commitment to developing the future workforce. Then, once returning to campus, EagleShadow grads can act as a brand ambassador for your organization.
- Recruiting TCC Talent: You may find your next star intern through the EagleShadow Program! Student Participants who have insider knowledge of your organization will be excited to apply for full-time or internship opportunities within your organization.
We ask EagleShadow Hosts to have Student Participants shadow employees as they move throughout their normal responsibilities so they can get a true feel for a typical work day in the host’s organization.
Hosts should plan for shadowing experiences to last an entire work day.
The first Job Shadowing Day will be held on May 9, 2018.
Hosts can choose which activities they would like the EagleShadow Participant to experience such as:
- Conduct informational interviews with a variety of employees
- Participate in a guided tour of the facility
- Attend meetings or company events/activities
- Observe and ask questions while shadowing daily tasks
- Participate during interactions with clients
- Lunch with Company Staff
- Learn about career/internship opportunities within the organization
Whatever activities are selected, we recommend communicating a clear description on the day’s activities, with a formal agenda and what the EagleShadow Student Participant can expect to experience.
To submit a Job Shadowing opportunity, log into FutureLink.
Not registered in FutureLink?
Sign-up and post your job shadowing opportunity here.
For questions or additional information, contact Catie Goodman or Lakeshia Mobley-Edwards at (850) 201-9970.