REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE NEXT SESSION
About the Program
This program will be geared to prepare students for further education and cyber security-related careers in the Information Technology career cluster. Upon successful completion students will be able to sit for the industry recognized CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
- Standard high school diploma or GED diploma
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Students must take the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) within the first semester of enrollment in the program or present evidence of allowable substitute.
- Score of 9.0 or higher in language and reading
- Score of 10.0 or higher in mathematics
Total of 750 clock hours
CTS0018: Cybersecurity Associate - 600 clock hours
CTS0019: Information Security Manager - 150 clock hours
Note: Only offered as an evening program
Visit the TCC Bookstore to purchase textbooks for this course.
Use Career Coach to explore careers related to this program.
For more information please call (850) 201-8760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information on other short-term programs that lead to a Better Career in a Year? Click here.