Experienced Entrepreneur Course (ENT0001) | Apply!
Students and community members looking to explore, start or grow a business can enroll in this non-credit, hands-on course. This course develops necessary business skills like performing a competitor analysis, estimating an accurate sales forecast, creating a marketing plan, determining necessary (lean start-up or bootstrapping) expenses, and writing a business plan. For more information, see course description and objectives.
- Offered as a non-credit course in the fall and spring semesters
- Class is held at TCC's Center for Innovation in downtown Tallahassee on Thursdays, 6 p.m.
- Small class size - only 20 applicants will be selected for each class
Ready to apply?
Complete the application for the upcoming semester.
Other Non-Credit Training Options
ASK Credential Training
We offer the opportunity to earn industry credentials through the nationally recognized Assessment of Skills and Knowledge (ASK) Business Institute. This option arms you with industry knowledge you can feel confident about adding to your resume.
The training is suitable for those wanting a flexible training option and can be taken in any order. Taught in a classroom setting at TCC, the class duration is generally shorter compared to a traditional semester course.
Choose from any of the four ASK Credential options:
- Fundamental Business Concepts
- Fundamental Marketing Concepts
- Concepts of Finance
- Concepts of Entrepreneurship & Management
For information about signing up for ASK Credential training courses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a wide variety of online courses to help you get started in your entrepreneur training. From skill-specific classes that cater towards writing a business plan or understanding QuickBooks, to industry-specific teachings, we offer something for everyone.
These courses are completely administered online and are suitable for those wanting flexibility in course training. Courses can be taken in any order.
Our most popular online entrepreneurial-focused starter courses are listed below. For a full listing of courses, visit www.ed2go.com/tcc/.
- How to Start Your Own Business
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Start and Operate Your Own Home-Based Business
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2015
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- Payroll - QuickBooks
- Excel (Intro and Intermediate)
- Word (Intro and Intermediate)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project Management
- Employment Law Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- Entrepreneurial Startup and Business Owner Management
- How to Start a Business (Advanced)
The TCC Spark! initiative is sponsored by a grant from Floida Commerce Credit Union, a full-service financial institution with locations throughout North Florida and South Georgia.