Online TrainingProject Management
- Ales, Lagers & Fermentation
- APD Training
- Career Training
- Certified Financial Planner
- Computer Training & Certification
- Customer Service
- Event Planning
- Healthcare Continuing Education
- Healthcare Information Management
- HIV & Bloodborne Pathogens
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Real Estate
Would you like to increase your value to your employer by discovering and mastering essential quantitative and qualitative project management skills? is designed for experienced project managers to increase their skills and apply a standards-based approach to project management. The Project Management Institute (PMI) has provided project management training for more than 25 years and the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers. Certification Magazine recently identified the PMP® Certification as the highest-paying certification of the year. Upon completion of this course, you will have the ability to sit for the PMP® Certification exam.
- TheCourse is designed to teach the core competencies of project management while preparing students for certification by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) exam
- TheCourse is the preferred PMP® preparation vehicle of major universities, US Government agencies, their contractors, and financial institutions
- PMI® rates its Registered Education Partners. The average passing rate on the PMP® exam is 86%. TCC is rated at 95%
- Registered students receive access to a test engine with 700 questions that mirror those on the PMP® examination
- Every registered student also receives a lifetime membership to TheCourse website, at no further cost, with access to approved courses to meet the required Professional Development Units (PDUs) necessary to maintain certification. A $595 value!
6th Edition Now Available!
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) exam will be replaced on March 26, 2018. You will automatically be registered for the 6th Edition exam unless a request is made to Onlinetraining@tcc.fl.edu.
Course ID: PMP0100
Reference #: 180850
Fee: $895 (includes all materials)
Registration: Open Enrollment (Six months to complete)
Upon Completion of the 56-hour program, consisting of 16 course segments, students will be mailed a Certificate of Completion and steps on how to proceed with Registration for the PMI® exam.
Register now for a class!